You're an athlete, train like one
You won't any find machines or the trending workout gimmicks here, only the methods that have been proven by the experts. You must train like a champion to be a champion!
Work one-on-one with the most educated sports performance coaches in Snohomish County
Periodization is a key factor in how we develop your workouts so you can peak at the perfect time
We tailor your workouts to your specific goals to help you achieve your greatest athletic performances
Why serious athletes choose Excelerate Sport
You could head down the street to the local box gym and take your chances with your own program, OR you can train with coaches who are dedicated to your athletic performance and have the knowledge and credentials to back it up.
We love to learn how to make you a better athlete. Not only do each of our coaches hold multiple nationally recognized certifications in coaching to make you a better athlete, but we also have the most educated coaching staff in Western Washington:
- Coach Alex is a PhD of Sport Physiology and Performance candidate
- Coach Michelle has a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology
- Coach Lucas has a Masters Degree in Exercise Science and Kinesiology
- Coach Dan is currently pursuing a Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology
We are athletes too
Not only do we enjoy working out, but we are also serious competitors.
- Coach Alex is a Team USA Bobsled 2018 Olympic hopeful and a member of Team USA Bobsled
- Coach Michelle is an up and coming professional triathlete and former Team USA Bobsled member
- Coach Lucas trains for physique and knows every in-and-out of dieting for aesthetics and performance
- Coach Dan trains for Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting and is a proud member of the 1200 pound club weighing under 150 pounds
Year Round Indoor Training
Stay warm and dry while working out with us. We are located within the Snohomish Sports Institute and therefore can provide optimal training conditions 365 days a year.
That means you can:
- Lift weights
- Work on sprint mechanics
- Improve throwing velocity
- Refine jumping techniques
- Correct landing positions
- Increase agility performance
- And much more!
Intelligent coaching at its finest
From beginners to seasoned veterans, we work with everyone regardless of skill level. We work with you to find your limits and push far beyond them!
We use multilateral development and skill literacy to provide a foundation for their future athletic pursuits. Competency is fun!
High School Aged Athletes
Multilateral biomotor development and skill literacy are still the foundation, though some specialization happens. The primary goal of training high school athletes is to dramatically improve performance. Success is critical. Scholarships await.
College Age Athletes
Training of the biomotor abilities of strength and speed are refined and enhanced in our college athlete. Skills are further refined and progressed to expert levels. These athletes are hungry for success at the national and international level. It's time to win.
Post-Collegiate & Pro Athletes
These athletes are highly specialized and have very specific national and international competition goals. Unilateral development of biomotor abilities and skills are honed through long term periodized plans. There are no limits.
Masters Age Athletes
Coming from a wide array of athletic backgrounds, masters athletes require special knowledge of training theory and sport physiology. Long term periodized training programs are utilized to facilitate national and international competition.
We're confident you'll love it
Science has our back and the results speak for themselves. See what our athletes and parents have to say about the time they've spent with us.
You'll get your money's worth with us
Whether you're looking for a team package or a one-on-one training, we have you covered. We have various price levels available!